The perfect glaze to satisfy your customers' cravings.
Turkey or Chicken Pan-Roast
1. Preheat oven to 400'F. Wash hands, put on new gloves and sanitize utensils.
2. Remove pan-roast from wrap and dry with paper towels. Place pan-roast on baking sheet. Lightly score skin diagonally with 1 1/2" wide slits.
1. Spread 3 tablespoons of honey over the pan-roast, being sure to cover the top and sides. Cover lightly with foil.
2. Bake for 8-9 minutes. Remove from oven and spread remaining honey over the roast. Garnish with orange marmalade.
3. Check that the surface temperature of the breast has reached 165'F by measuring the temperature directly underneath the skin.
4. Move pan-roast into clean pan and place in cooler immediately.
5. Prior to slicing, check the temperature, to ensure that it is 39'F or below internally.
6. Once cool, slice and serve.
Sign up for News & More
Receive new product information, industry insights, recipes and more.