PERDUE® RTC S/O NAE Turkey Breast Roast, Netted, 32% (35019)
Ready-to-cook, boneless, skin-on, whole muscle No Antibiotics Ever turkey breast (2-3 lobes), netted and bagged. Packed 2/box for an approx. case weight of 20 lbs. Shipped frozen.
Features & Benefits
- No Antibiotics Ever
- All Vegetarian Diet
- No Animal By-Products
- No Hormones or Steroids*
- Oven Ready Convenience - No added costs needed for preparation. Cooks to perfection in any oven!
- Cooking Instructions on Packaging for Operator Convenience.
- Superb Flavor - Full of tempting, oven roasted taste in every bite.
- Menu Versatility - Perfect for center-of-the-plate, carving stations, hors d'oeuvres, catering and more.
- Complete Nutritional Information Furnished on Case Labels.
- Full of Healthy Nutrition for Today's Customers.
CONTAINS UP TO 32% OF A SOLUTION OF WATER, SALT, SUGAR AND SODIUM PHOSPHATE.
Preparation & Cooking
- If cooking from a frozen state, please allow 4 1/2 - 5 1/2 hours to ensure doneness.
- If cooking from a thawed state, allow 3 to 4 hours.
- When thawing, refrigerate in original packaging for 48 hours. Do not thaw at room temperature.
- Do not refreeze.
- For optimum slicing on all products, chill for 10-12 hours in cooler.
For Netted Roasts:
1.Preheat oven and remove plastic wrap before cooking.
2.Place frozen or thawed roast in 2-inch deep pan cover tightly with foil.
3.Cook at recommended times and temperatures: Convection Oven: Thawed at 325'F for 19-23 minutes per lb. Frozen at 325'F for 33-37 minutes per lb. Conventional Oven: Thawed at 350'F for 24-28 minutes per lb. Frozen at 350'F for 42-46 minutes per lb.
4.To brown, Convection Oven: uncover 30 minutes before end of cooking time. Conventional Oven: uncover 60 minutes before end of cooking time.
5.Continue cooking until browned and internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165'F.
6.Remove from oven. Let stand 30 minutes for easier slicing.
7.Use scissors to remove netting. Slice and serve.
15.313 x 13.313 x 6.625
Case Weight: 16.00 LB. STD
Case per Pallet:
Max Case Weight: 27.25 LB. STD
Pallet Tie Hi:
8 x 8
Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones and steroids in poultry and pork.
Specifications subject to change 10/18/2017