PERDUE® NAE RTC Turkey Sausage Patties, Mild, 1.5 oz., CN Labeled (50104)
Ground No Antibiotics Ever Turkey is blended with seasonings and flavorings, formed into patties (min. 1.5 oz. ea.), then frozen and layer-packed. Two sausage patties when cooked provide 1.75 oz. equivalent meat for CN meal pattern.
Features & Benefits
- No Antibiotics Ever
- All Vegetarian Diet
- No Animal By-Products
- No Hormones or Steroids*
- Ready-To-Cook - Turkey breakfast sausage is ready-to-cook on any oven or on the grill.
- Available in Links or Patties - your choice to fit any operational need.
- Pre-Portioned and Easy to Prepare - Ready to serve in just minutes with no added labor.
- Made with 100% PERDUE Turkey - Broader religious and ethnic appeal.
TURKEY, MECHANICALLY SEPARATED TURKEY, WATER, SALT, DEXTROSE, SPICES, SUGAR, BHT, CITRIC ACID.
Preparation & Cooking
Recommended cooking instructions only. Actual times and temperature may vary. All poultry products should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165F.
- GRILL: Cook from frozen state on medium heat, turning to cook evenly on both sides. Cook until done (not pink in center). If patties begin to stick due to their fat content, add a small amount of cooking oil.
- BAKE: Preheat oven to 400F and place sausages in lightly oiled baking pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, turning halfway through, until fully cooked (not pink in center).
- BROIL: Broil sausage patties 6" to 8" from heat source 15 minutes turning two thirds way through until fully cooked (not pink in center).
15 x 10.25 x 4
Case Weight: 10.00 LB. STD
Case per Pallet:
Max Case Weight: 10.00 LB. STD
Pallet Tie Hi:
10 x 14
Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones and steroids in poultry and pork.
Specifications subject to change 3/25/2017