PERDUE® NAE RTC IF B/L S/L Ckn Breast Filet, Random (81960)
NAE Boneless, skinless broiler breasts, tender out, slit in half horizontally into 2 portions, are marinated, individually frozen and glazed. Packed in printed, resealable bags for a net weight of 10.00 lbs. each. Two bags/case. Shipped frozen.
Features & Benefits
- No Antibiotics Ever
- All Vegetarian Diet
- No Animal By-Products
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Marinated and Glazed with up to 15% Solution of Water and Kosher Salt.
Preparation & Cooking
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Place frozen breasts in a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place breasts on middle oven rack. Cook uncovered for 25-30 minutes to internal temperature of 170'F. Grill:
- Spray grill with cooking spray. Prepare grill so heat is medium hot.
- Grill frozen breasts, cooking 8 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 170'F. Turn every 4 minutes.
- Lightly coat skillet with oil or cooking spray. Heat pan over medium-high heat.
- Add frozen breasts and brown 2 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook 7-9 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 170'F, turning 3-4 times.
18.875 x 12.375 x 4.75
Case Weight: 20 LB. STD
Case per Pallet:
Max Case Weight: 20 LB. STD
Pallet Tie Hi:
7 x 8
Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones and steroids in poultry and pork.
Specifications subject to change 6/17/2018