- 4 oz. Golden Browned Turkey Breast
- 1 Tortilla wrap
- 1/8 c. Brown rice — cooked
- 2 Romaine leaves
- 1/8 c. Bean sprouts
- 1/8 c. Red peppers — sliced thin
- 1/8 c. Water Chestnuts — Sliced
- 1 tsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Teriyaki Sauce
- Using Perdue Sliced Turkey Breast, layer onto spinach flour tortilla with brown rice, romaine lettuce leaves, bean sprouts, sliced water chestnuts and toasted black and white sesame seeds.
- Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and roll up as a wrap.
More Great Sandwich Ideas
Greek Caesar Wrap: A sandwich wrap stuffed with Golden Pan-Roasted Turkey Breast, shredded Romaine lettuce and a creamy roasted Garlic Caesar Dressing.
Buffalo Turkey Roll-up: Oven roasted turkey breast, thinly sliced and mixed with lettuce, shredded carrots, thinly sliced celery, blue cheese and Buffalo ranch sauce, all rolled into a flour tortilla.