BBQ Chicken Slider with Cheese
A boneless chicken filet, topped with cheese and sauce, served with everything you need for a complete child's lunch.
- 1 Breaded Chicken Breast Filet
- 1 oz. Mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
- 1 oz. Barbecue sauce
- 1 whole-grain roll
- 3/4 c. Oven-baked crinkle cut fries
- 3/4 c. Seasonal fruit or peach cup
- 8 oz. Milk
- Prepare chicken filet according to package directions. Place on roll and top with shredded cheese and BBQ sauce.
- Serve with fries, fruit and milk.