California Club Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- 1 chicken breast filet — grilled
- 1 croissant — sliced open
- 2 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 slices pepper bacon — cooked according to pkg directions
- 1/4 Avocado — sliced
- Cook chicken breast until internal temperature reaches 145'F.
- Lay chicken breast first, then cooked pepper bacon, avocado slices, and cheddar cheese, on top of chicken, under a broiler until cheese is melted.
- Warm croissant. Place lettuce, tomatoes, chicken with bacon, avocado and cheese on bottom of croissant and complete the sandwich.