Catering to the Multitudes
This is a fun sampling of the Homestyle tenders.
- 7 CHEF REDI® Tenders
- 4 Pickles; sandwich slices
- 4 White cheddar — cut into small squares
- 4 Small Mozzarella balls — marinated
- 4 small Roasted red pepper — pieces
- Dipping sauces, such as roasted garlic tomato, honey mustard, teriyaki
- Cut two tenders in half.
- On top of each place a piece of the white cheddar and then skewer a pickle slice into the top of the cheese and tender.
- Take two more tenders and top with the roasted red peppers.
- Skewer a marinated mozzarella ball into the top of the pepper and the tender.
- Leave some of the tenders whole so that the hearty eaters that absolutely love the Homestyle tender can have a whole piece and dip them into the sauces provided.