Chicken and Vegetable Salad
Perfect for health-conscious consumers, this Chicken and Vegetable Salad is nutrient-packed, featuring three types of greens and PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® Fully Cooked Char-Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 2 c. Baby arugula
- 2 c. Baby spinach
- 1/4 c. red onion — sliced
- 1/4 c. yellow bell pepper — sliced
- 1 c. Baby spinach
- 1/4 c. champagne vinegar
- 1/4 c. chickpeas
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c. red leaf lettuce
- 1 garlic clove — minced
- 3 radishes — shaved
- 12 red grape tomatoes — halved
- 12 yellow grape tomatoes — halved
- 2 PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® NO ANTIBIOTICS EVER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook chicken 4–5 minutes or to an internal temperature of 140ºF, turning frequently.
- Make a vinaigrette: In a small bowl, combine extra-virgin olive oil, champagne vinegar, lemon juice, honey, mustard, garlic, salt and black pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- In a serving bowl, combine arugula, spinach, lettuce, grape tomatoes, radishes, chickpeas, onion and bell pepper; add vinaigrette and toss gently.
- Top salad with warm chicken and serve.