6-inch Sub roll
dijon honey mustard
- Grill or toast the sub roll.
- Grill the chicken strips and caramelized onions to a heated temperature of 165°F.
- Top the grilled chicken strips and onions with crisp bacon, then with Provolone cheese. Cover with a lid to allow cheese to melt.
- While cheese is melting, coat each side of the toasted sub roll with dijon honey mustard.
- Lift the grilled chicken strips, caramelized onions, bacon and melted Provolone cheese and set into the toasted roll.
- Wrap and/or serve immediately.