- 1 pkg. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Chicken Wings (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 Serrano Chilis — seeded & minced
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. lowfat yogurt
- 3 tbsp. minced cilantro
- Cut tips off wings and discard. Cut wings at joint if desired.
- In a shallow dish, combine chilis, lime juice, garlic and salt. Add chicken and turn to coat. Let stand 30 minutes, turning two or three times.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Arrange wings on pan, leaving space between each. Bake 30 minutes until deep golden brown and meat begins to separate from bones. Turn oven to broil and place pan 6 inches from heat for 3-5 minutes until wings are golden brown. Serve with yogurt sauce for dipping.