- 4 HARVESTLAND® Whole Grain Breaded Chicken Breast Patties
- 8 slices slices toasted whole grain rolls
- 1/4 c. Thousand Island dressing
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices ripe — red tomato
- 4 slices Monterey jack cheese*
- 4 slices Smokey turkey bacon — cooked crisp
- Cook chicken breast patties according to package instructions until crisp. Set aside.
- For each sandwich, lay out all slices of toast on a clean, flat surface. Spread 1/2 tablespoon Thousand Island dressing on each slice of toast. Top with one lettuce leaf and one tomato slice. Lay one chicken pattie on top of tomato and top with a slice of cheese and one piece of bacon, halved.
- Serve with extra Thousand Island dressing, if desired.
*Pepper Jack cheese can replace Monterey Jack cheese for a spicier sandwich.