Korean Ssam Lettuce Wrap
Serving Size: 220.1g
This recipe is great as an entree, appetizer, or sandwich.
- 4 oz. Perdue® Turkey Breast — thin strips
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic — minced
- 1 tsp. Ginger — minced
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 2 tbsp. Rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- 1/4 c. Water chestnuts — sliced
- 2 tbsp. Green onion — chopped
- 1/4 c. Red pepper — Julienne
- 1/4 c. Carrot — julienne
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves leaves
- To create Ssam sauce, combine garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, sriracha and sesame oil in a bowl. Mix well.
- To assemble wraps, combine turkey, water chestnuts, green onion, red pepper and carrot in a bowl. Toss with Ssam sauce and mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 of the mixture into each of the four lettuce leaves, roll like an egg roll and serve.