Philly Chicken Sliders
Serving Size: 3 sliders
Crispy Chicken sliders topped with sautéed onions and pepper finished with provolone cheese served on a mini hoagie roll.
- 3 Chicken Breast Sliders
- 3 small Hoagie Rolls, or 1 large roll — cut into thirds
- 1/4 c. Julienne Red Pepper
- 1/4 c. Julienne Green Pepper
- 1/4 c. Julienne Spanish Onions
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 slices Provolone Cheese
- In a medium sized pan, sauté the onions and peppers together until cooked through and set aside.
- Cook the chicken breast sliders according to the package instructions making sure that the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Place the chicken slider on a sheet tray and divvy up the onions and peppers on to the top of the slider followed by a slice each of provolone cheese.
- Place under a salamander or in a 375 degree oven until the cheese has melted. Place the chicken on to the hoagie roll and serve with mayonnaise or ketchup.