Ramen Chicken Noodle Bowl
PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® boneless skinless chicken thighs sauteed with Chinese five-spice provide the rich backdrop to this warming ramen bowl.
- 4 c. ramen noodles — precooked
- 6 c. chicken ramen broth
- 1⅓ c. shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 12 pc. baby bok choy — blanched
- 4 eggs — soft-boiled, cut in half
- 4 pc. nori — cut 3”x 2”
- 1 tsp. white sesame seeds — toasted
- 3 tbsp. chili crisp oil
- 4 pc. 54009 PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® NO ANTIBIOTICS EVER, BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN THIGHS, IF
- 3/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/8 c. Sriracha
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic — grated
- 1/2 tbsp. ginger — grated
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Add Marinated Chicken ingredients to a large ziplock bag and place in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Remove chicken from the marinade and place on a sheet tray. Discard marinade. Transfer tray to the oven and cook until golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Place shiitake mushrooms tossed in oil on a sheet tray and roast in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a large pot, bring chicken ramen broth to a simmer. While broth comes up to a simmer, divide cooked ramen noodles into 4 separate serving bowls.
- Top bowls with broth, shiitake mushrooms, bok choy, soft-boiled egg, nori piece, toasted white sesame seeds, chili crisp oil and enjoy.