Smokey Ham and Cheese Souflee
- 12 slices SANDWICH BUILDERS® Ham
- 8 slices country white bread — crusts removed
- 3 whole Eggs — lightly scrambled
- 2 c. Milk
- 1 dash Coarse ground pepper — to taste
- 1 dash Salt — to taste
- 8 slices Gruyere cheese
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- Butter a square baking dish and place 4 slices of bread on bottom of dish. Layer with ham & Gruyere cheese. Place remaining bread slices on sandwiches.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend together eggs, milk, pepper & salt. Pour over sandwiches & refrigerate 1 hour.
- Bake soufflee uncovered, approx. 45 minutes and until lightly browned and eggs are set.