Tomato-Basil Turkey Baguette
- 1 6-inch Baguette
- 4 oz. Honey Roasted Turkey Breast
- 4 Beefsteak tomato
- 4 tsp. Roasted Garlic
- 1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese — shredded
- Generously slice Perdue Honey Smoked Turkey Breast.
- Slice beefsteak tomatoes and marinate in a balsamic vinaigrette.
- Layer turkey, tomatoes, roasted garlic on a crusty baguette and sprinkle with fresh shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Broil open-faced until cheese is slightly melted. Sprinkle shredded Basil over the top of the baguette and serve with a mixed olive, pimento and pine nut salad.