Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- 4 oz. SANDWICH BUILDERS® Oven Roasted Turkey
- 1 Fresh Hoagie roll
- 1 tbsp. onions — diced
- 1 tbsp. mushrooms — sliced
- 1 tbsp. green peppers — diced
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 dash garlic salt — to taste
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- In a frying pan, cook for 3 minutes on high heat, the butter, onions, peppers and mushrooms. Add garlic salt and pepper to taste. Turn heat to low and continue to simmer.
- While vegetables are cooking, place 1 hoagie roll (with mayo) on a bread sheet. Broil, sliced side up, in the oven until lightly browned.
- Add 6 slices of turkey and 2 slices of cheese. Broil until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven. Add cooked vegetables. Close and slice at an angle. Serve open faced if desired.