PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® NO ANTIBIOTICS EVER, Boneless, Skin-On Airline Breast Filets and Drumette Attached, 8-10 oz., Frozen
Ready to cook right out of the bag, pre-portioned Perdue Harvestland Individually Frozen Boneless, Skin-On Airline Breasts are made with only all-natural chicken, raised on a 100% vegetarian diet with no animal by-products and No Antibiotics Ever! Sourced from our small bird program, these boneless, skin-on chicken breasts deliver texture and tenderness others can't match. Individually frozen for ease of use. No artificial ingredients. Certified Halal. Our chickens are hatched, raised and harvested in the USA with high standards of animal care on independent family farms.
Features & Benefits
- Made from chickens raised with no antibiotics ever or growth promotants, on vegetarian feed with no animal by-products allows you to build a better menu with clean proteins.
- Individually frozen at the peak of freshness for easy portioning.
- 100% vegetarian diet with no animal by-products provides a tender, succulent bite with clean flavor.
- Ready to cook from frozen for improved yield and succulent bite.
- Ice glaze seals in the natural flavors so that the product cooks up tender and juicy every time.
- Meet the diverse needs of your patrons looking for halal certification while managing just one product line.
- Sized chicken breast saves time, labor and controls portion consistency, cost and waste.
UNCOOKED NATURAL SKIN ON AIRLINE CHICKEN BREAST With 1st Wing Joint Attached - Ice Glazed. 8 to 10 oz Portions
|Average Piece Size||9 oz. AVG|
|Max Weight||11.0 LB.|
|(L x W x H)||15.813 x 10.563 x 6.125|
|Pallet Tie Hi||10 x 10|
|Storage Method||Keep Frozen|
|Storage Temperature||0.0-10.0° F|
|Shelf Life||365 Days|
Serving 100 Gram
|Serving Size: 1 piece (252g)|
|Servings Per about: 18|
Amount Per Serving 1
|Calories: 430||Calories from Fat: 210|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat: 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|
|Includes Added Sugars: 0g||0%|
|Vitamin D: 0mcg||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|