Breakfast Sausage Enchilacos
- 4 flour tortillas
- 8 pc. 50120 PERDUE NAE SAUSAGE LINKS FC (1.0 oz)
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 c. cheddar cheese — shredded
- 1/2 c. red enchilada sauce — premade
- 4 tsp. onions — finely chopped
- 4 tsp. cotija cheese — crumbled
- cilantro to taste — chopped
- sour cream to taste
- jalapenos, sliced to taste
- pico de gallo to taste
- radishes, quartered to taste
- Scramble eggs in a pan with oil.
- Place turkey sausage links on an oiled griddle and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and are browned on the outside.
- Place tortilla on griddle and add cheese on top. Let cheese melt and allow the tortilla to get toasted on the bottom. When cheese is melted, remove from the griddle.
- In the tortillas evenly distribute scrambled eggs, turkey sausage links, red enchilada sauce, finely chopped onion, cotija cheese, chopped cilantro and enjoy.