Hot Brown Turkey Sandwich on Toasted Ciabatta
- 18 oz. Golden Pan Roasted Turkey Breast — thinly sliced
- 12 slices tomato
- 10 slices Bacon — cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp. salted butter
- 3 tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. low fat milk
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. each of salt and black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. each of onion powder and garlic powder
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley — chopped
- 6 slices Ciabatta bread — toasted
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- To make sauce: melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour; gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk until blended. Cook until thick (about 10 minutes), stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add cheese, stirring until cheese melts. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- To make sandwiches: preheat broiler. Arrange toast on a half sheet tray. Top each toast slice with 2 ounces turkey and 2 tomato slices.
- Spoon Cheddar Cheese Sauce evenly over tomatoes, and sprinkle with bacon and paprika. Broil until lightly browned
More Sandwich Ideas: Griddled Breakfast Club on Cinnamon Maple Flat Bread Griddled cinnamon maple flat bread stuffed with oven-roasted turkey breast, turkey ham, turkey bacon, scrambled egg and cheddar cheese, griddled until toasty on the outside and warm in the middle.