Thai Turkey Dumplings
- 2 c. Perdue® Natural Pulled Turkey Meat
- 1 c. Chinese Cabbage — chopped
- 1/2 c. Waterchestnuts — chopped
- 1/3 c. Carrots — shredded
- 1/3 c. Green Onion — sliced
- 1/4 c. Cilantro — minced
- 3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Dry Sherry
- 1 tbsp. Garlic — minced
- 2 tsp. Ginger — minced
- 1 tbsp. Thai Hot Sauce
- 36 Wonton skins
- 1 tbsp. Cornstarch — as needed
- 1 tbsp. White vinegar — as needed
- Lemon Grass — chopped
- Combine turkey, Chinese cabbage, waterchestnuts, carrot, green onion, cilantro, soy sauce, sherry, garlic, ginger and hot sauce.
- For each wonton, square wonton skin with one straight edge toward you. Spread 1 tsp. of filling in center of skin. Gather up all four corners to center and pinch with fingers to form a pouch. Repeat with remaining skins and filling.
- If preparing wontons ahead, store on pans lightly sprinkled with cornstarch.
- Place 1 Tbsp. oil into non-stick sauté pan. Lightly brown bottoms approx. 2 min.
- Add 1/2 cup water. Cover quickly and steam 4-5 min. or until skins are slightly translucent. (Prepare in 2 batches for best results.)
- Serve hot with white vinegar garnished with lemon grass for dipping, if desired.