Turkey Sausage Cowboy Hash
- 4 c. PERDUE® NAE Turkey Sausage Links , sliced on the bias
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 c. baby tricolored potatoes, chopped, blanched
- 1/2 c. butternut squash, chopped
- 1/2 c. onions, chopped
- 1/2 c. red onions, chopped
- 1/4 c. red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 c. yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage
- 1/4 tsp. ground fennel
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. scallions, minced
- 4 eggs, over easy (optional)
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add potatoes, butternut squash, onions and peppers sautéing until onions are caramelized.
- Toss in thyme, sage, fennel, cumin and salt; cook for an additional minute.
- Add turkey sausage and scallions to hash and cook until completely warmed through.
- Divide Cowboy Hash into each bowl and serve. Top each serving with an over-easy egg if preferred.