BBQ Popcorn Chicken Sliders
Serving Size: 6
- 26 oz. PERDUE® KICK 'N WINGS® NO ANTIBIOTICS EVER, FULLY COOKED, HOMESTYLE, BREADED CHICKEN BREAST CHUNK (BONELESS WING), FROZEN
- 2 tsp. BBQ seasoning or rub — divided
- 1 pkg. party or mini slider rolls
- 4-6 slice pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 c. BBQ sauce
- 3 tbsp. butter — melted
- Deep fry the boneless wings until internal temperature has reached 145°F. Sprinkle with BBQ seasoning.
- Spray a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cut the rolls in half horizontally. Place the roll bottoms in the prepared baking dish. Lay the slices of pepper jack over the bottom half of the rolls. Top with the BBQ sauce. Place 1 popcorn chicken piece on each roll bottom. Cap with the roll top.
- Brush the roll tops with melted butter and sprinkle with the remaining 1 teaspoon of BBQ seasoning. Return the sliders to the oven and bake them for another 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Serve the BBQ Popcorn Chicken Sliders with coleslaw, pickles and extra BBQ sauce for dipping.