- 1 lb. Ready to Cook, Boneless, Skin-On Turkey Breast — cooked, carved
- 1/4 c. butter — softened
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1 c. guacamole — prepared
- 1 c. baby spinach
- 8 slices fresh tomato
- 8 slices bacon — cooked
- 4 eggs — cooked over easy
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- Toast the bread. Spread butter across one side of each toasted slice. Set aside.
- Assemble the sandwich by placing the guacamole on the unbuttered side of a toasted bread slice. Layer with the spinach, tomato, carved turkey, bacon. Place mayo on the unbuttered side of another toasted bread slice. Place top onto sandwich.
- Gently press toasted sandwich together.
- Carefully top fried egg under top piece of toasted bread (optional) just before serving.