This delicious NOLA sandwich features a classic remoulade-style sauce and fried chicken.
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove — minced
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 c. PERDUE® Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Chunks (Boneless Wing) Fritters, Frozen, 80351
- 1 c. shredded lettuce
- 4 French roll, lightly toasted
- 12 tomato — thinly sliced
- 12 dill pickle chips
Instructions for Sauce
Mix all together and reserve.
Instructions for Build
- Fry chicken in 350°F fryer oil until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Toast bun and spread a tablespoon of sauce on the insides of the toasted roll.
- Place shredded lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and chicken in the roll and enjoy.