Classic Stir Fry
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 9 oz. Chicken Strips — cooked
- 1 lb. Orzo Pasta
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 c. Scallions — diced
- 3 c. Fresh asparagus — sliced diagonally
- 1 red bell pepper — seeded and slivered
- 1 c. Mini corn — cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp. Chili garlic sauce
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- 1 c. Chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. Fresh basil — sliced
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Chow Mein Noodles — for garnish
- Prepare orzo pasta, following package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a wok or large non-stick skillet over medium high heat, heat olive oil. Add onions, asparagus, peppers, and corn and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chili sauce along with poultry and stir-fry 1-2 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch into chicken broth and add to wok, stirring for 1-2 minutes until sauce has thickened slightly. Finish by mixing in basil and cayenne pepper.
- Serve stir-fry mix over warmed orzo pasta and top with chow mein noodles.