Crispy Chinese Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 8
- 12 oz. PERDUE® NO ANTIBIOTICS EVER, FULLY COOKED, BREADED, CHICKEN BREAST TENDERLOINS, FROZEN
- 1 pkg. broccoli slaw or cabbage coleslaw mix (16 oz)
- 2 pkg. Ramen noodles — crushed, seasoning packets reserved (3 oz)
- 3 tbsp. green onions — finely chopped
- 1/2 c. dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 c. sesame oil
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. rice vinegar
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 can mandarin oranges — drained (11 oz)
- Fry chicken tenders. Cool slightly then cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Combine slaw mix, crushed Ramen noodles and green onions and peanuts, if desired, in a large bowl.
- For dressing, whisk together oils, rice vinegar, sugar and reserved Ramen seasoning mix in a small bowl.
- Gently mix chicken pieces and oranges just before serving. Drizzle dressing.