General Tso Chicken and Vegetable Rice Bowl
This recipe is easy to bulk prep by making the sauce, rice and vegetables in advance since the chicken is fully cooked and breaded.
- 10 Fully Cooked Breaded Chicken Chunks (approx. 4.2 oz.)
- 3 oz. General Tso Sauce
- 1 c. White Rice — cooked
- 3 oz. Carrot Strips — cooked
- 2 oz. Red Pepper Strips — Steamed
- 1 oz. Green onions — chopped
- 3 oz. celery strips — Steamed
- Heat the chicken chunks in a 350º oven for 6-7 mins.
- Placed heated chicken in bowl, then toss with the sauce and vegetables.
- Serve over the cooked white rice and garnish with the Chopped green onions.
- For 20 portions: 20 (2 oz.) portions (25 lbs.) fully cooked, breaded chicken chunks 60 oz. General Tso's Sauce 20 cups cooked white rice 60 oz. (75 lbs.) cooked carrot strips 60 oz. (75 lbs.) steamed celery strips 40 oz. (5 lbs.) steamed red pepper strips 20 oz. (25 lbs.) chopped green onions