Loaded Turkey Burger
- 4 oz. PERDUE® NAE Ground Turkey
- 1/4 c. sliced — caramelized
- 1/4 c. wild mushrooms — chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic — chopped
- 2 tbsp. goat cheese — crumbled
- 2 tbsp. red peppers — roasted, chopped
- 1/2 c. baby arugula
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1-2 butter lettuce leaves
- 1-2 slices tomato
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 potato bun — split, toasted
- Mix ground turkey with mushrooms, garlic, goat cheese, peppers, arugula enough until combined but still able to see individual components.
- Shape into patty and sear patty on flattop or pan with oil, just enough to get outside golden brown.
- Finish cooking until patty reaches 170°F internal temperature.
- Melt provolone on burger.
- Spread mayo on the heel of the bun, top with lettuce and tomato, burger, caramelized onions and crown of the bun.