Roasted Turkey Panino
Ingredients for Basil Aioli
- 3 c. basil leaves, julienned
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 egg yolks
- ¾ c. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 3 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 c. vegetable oil
Ingredients for Sandwich
- 3 lbs. PERDUE® FC Golden Brown Skin on Pan Roasted Turkey Breast, hand carved
- 36 applewood-smoked bacon strips, cooked
- 12 vine-ripened tomatoes, 3-4 slices each ½” thick
- 6 avocados, pit removed, skinned and smashed
- 3 red onions, small, peeled, julienned
- 3 c. mixed greens
- 24 slices sourdough bread, cut about ½” thick
Instructions for Basil Aioli
- Add egg yolks and minced garlic into food processor and blend.
- Combine oils and slowly drizzle into the yolks, making mayonnaise.
- Season with lemon juice and salt. Add basil leaves and mix until evenly dispersed. Set aside.
Instructions for Sandwich
- Lightly grill sliced bread.
- Assemble sandwiches as follows: Spread smashed avocado on grilled bread. Layer with turkey, tomato, bacon and greens. Top with basil aioli.