- 1 lb. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Ground Turkey
- 1 1 inch pc. fresh ginger — peeled and minced (3 tablespoons)
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic chili sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. peanut oil
- 1/2 c. shredded carrots
- 1/4 c. scallions — thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro — coarsely chopped (alternate: fresh basil)
- 8 Butter lettuce leaves
- Thai sweet chili sauce for dipping
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Heat sesame and peanut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture; cook 5 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up turkey meat as it cooks.
- Add carrots and scallions; cook for additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat; add cilantro.
- To serve, spoon 1/3 cup turkey mixture onto each lettuce leaf and fold to eat. Serve with dipping sauce, if desired.