- 35051 PERDUE® RTC S/O Turkey Breast Roast, Cook-in-Bag
- 5" Crusty Baguettes
- 2 c. premade sausage stuffing (any style stuffing can be used here)
- 1 c. cranberry relish
- 3 tbsp. Sage Aioli (per sandwich)
- 2 c. dried cranberries
- 1 c. orange juice
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/3 c. honey
- Zest of one orange
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic — finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage chiffonade
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and stir to mix. Bring to a simmer and cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until berries are tender and syrup has formed.
- Mix all ingredients together and set aside.
- Prepare the RTC turkey breast according to the package instructions. Let stand when it comes out of the oven before slicing. Once turkey has rested, slice into 1/8” slices.
- To build the sandwich, warm the baguette and then open length-ways. Spread the Sage Aioli on both sides of the baguette. Lay a few slices of the turkey breast on to the baguette followed by the stuffing and the relish. Close everything together and enjoy your post-Thanksgiving day sandwich.