Turkey Bacon Breakfast Benedict
- 2 english muffins — split and toasted
- 8 pc. Perdue NAE Turkey Bacon RTC - 51102
- 1 c. spinach
- 4 eggs — poached
- 2 tbsp. microgreens
Blood Orange Hollandaise Sauce
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 c. butter — clarified
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 wedge blood orange — zested and juiced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1 pinch mustard powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, add turkey bacon to a sheet tray and bake in the oven until golden brown and crispy.
- Poach eggs, blanch spinach and toast english muffin bottoms.
- Make Blood Orange Hollandaise over a double boiler and keep warm.
- To assemble, divide muffin halves among 4 plates and evenly distribute blanched spinach, turkey bacon strips, poached eggs, Blood Orange Hollandaise and microgreens.