Turkey Meatball Sliders
Ingredients for Meatballs
- 1 ½ lbs. PERDUE® RTC Ground Turkey Chub
- 1 yellow onion, medium, small chop
- ½ c. seasoned breadcrumbs
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. salt
Ingredients for Sliders
- 12 slider buns, butter toasted
- ¾ c. tomato basil sauce, warmed
- ¾ c. fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
Instructions for Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients using your hands. Roll out 12 meatballs and set onto a foil-covered pan. Place in oven for about 12-14 minutes. Keep warm.
Instructions for Sliders
- Assemble sliders as follows: Add about 2 tablespoons of warm sauce on each bun. Place 1 meatball on top of sauce. Finish by topping with about 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese over warm meatball.