- 1/3 c. Green Olives — pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 c. Black olives — pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/8 c. pimiento — chopped
- 1/8 c. cocktail onions — drained, chopped
- 1 clove garlic — finely minced
- 1 tbsp. Capers
- 1/8 c. parsley — finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. Black pepper
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 12 oz. Golden Pan Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 Large Foccacia bread
- 1 c. lettuce — shredded
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- For the olive salad, mix the first 11 ingredients together. Cover and allow to marinate overnight, or a minimum of 12 hours.
- Cut the Foccacia bread in half horizontally. Cover the bottom of the bread with the shredded lettuce and the olive salad.
- Layer the turkey breast and the cheese alternately onto the sandwich. Finish with the tomatoes and the top part of the bread.
- Cut sandwich into quarters and serve on a platter one right after the other.